King of Come Me Pare

Group
    Entourage Ristretto

Status
    Anonymous

Video

https://baldursgate3.game/

CITAZIONE
    It’s worth pointing out that Fargo is the founder and CEO of developer inXile Entertainment. The studio is currently working on Wasteland 3 having just released The Bard’s Tale 4, but tends to have two games in various stages of development at any one time. Given their focus on single-player RPGs, it’s possible that Fargo could have been teasing his own studio’s involvement in Baldur’s Gate 3.

We’ve reached out to all three studios for comment. A source from Larian says that they are now personally working on a Divinity project (prompting us to wonder about the possibility of Divinity: Original Sin 3), and not on BG3. That said, the size of the company and the success of its previous projects suggests that Larian has the capacity to be working on two simultaneous projects, one of which could be related to Baldur’s Gate (although this is largely speculative).

Since this article’s first publication, a Beamdog source has also revealed that their studio is not working on the game. We’re yet to hear back from inXile, but we’ll update when we know more.

Pensate che sia una buona mossa rilasciare Baldur’s Gate 3, ora che i cRPG indie stanno diventando sempre più importanti?

Edited by Óláf Eiláfrsson - 18/10/2019, 13:38

King of Come Me Pare

Group
    Entourage Ristretto

Status
    Anonymous

Video

Vi state forse scordando dell'annuncio del secolo? :P

Group

Status